2.06.2556

Past coordinates-1

My coordinates I wore in past weekends ^^

This pic I took for a long time I put the flowery clip on the side of my head, I thought the colour went with the skirt nicely though it might be a little weird..



My new leggings with skull printed. This coord made me have a chance to wear it^^ I've recently liked skull prints on white clothe.


This would be my favourite shirt XD Skull-print with tiny white gems on it make it a little glitter. I decided to wear as a dress with shorts and long socks on.


A little bit lolita on this one^^ Maybe casually classic loli.. It's the second-hand Anna Sui dress and off-brand creamy blouse.



My eye make-up on last Saturday, going out with friends to watch Hanzel & Gretel together. I liked the movie much.


It took some time to be able to eventually draw it neatly and look balanced...


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น